Home > Company > Strategy
In order to develop innovative and clinically useful diagnostic tools, IntegraGen controls the entire Genomic Diagnostics Services development chain:
- Technological leadership and command of state-of-the-art genomics, particularly command of technologies such as high bit-rate sequencing and genotyping and, in more general terms, all technologies relative to analysis of DNA and genetic cell material.
- Integration of academic or private research into the networks as partner or service provider.
- Establishment of networks of clinical practitioners specialised in targeted pathologies where the tools developed serve to improve patient care.
- Control of the biostatistics and bioinformatics validation aspects.
- Perfect knowledge of regulatory aspects.
- Access to reference laboratory markets in Europe and North America.
IntegraGen’s vocation is to be number 1 in the genetic test field, thus contributing to diagnostics and improving care for targeted pathologies such as autism and certain forms of cancer.
Copyright contenu et matériel IntegraGen © 2010
Copyright © 2010 - Conception et réalisation SWAD